15 Step Process For Custom Upholstery Cleaning
- Do a complete inspection of all upholstered furniture to be cleaned and give a firm price for all work to be performed.
- Move and set up work site for furniture to be cleaned.
- Place furniture slides underneath all furniture to be cleaned.
- Carry in sections of steam and vacuum hoses and upholstery cleaning tools from truck into home.
- Use special vacuum tool connected to mobile cleaning system to remove fine dust and debris from furniture.
- Place a protective mat on floor in front of furniture.
- Test fabric for color bleeding and apply color set to fabric
- Pretreat fabrics with compatible prespray.
- Use low moisture hand tool connected to mobile cleaning system to deep clean furniture.
- Apply fabric protector to all fabric areas of upholstery .
- Set up and run drying fans to aide in drying.
- Have customer to inspect and approve all upholstery cleaning.
- Roll up steam and vacuum hoses and carry hoses and cleaning upholstery tools back to truck.
- Remove commercial drying fans and carry back to truck.
- Collect from customer and write a written receipt.